Friday, June 26, 2009

URGH I HAVE NO URGE TO BLOG AND MY BLOG IS SUPER DEAD BUT I AM JUST GONNA LET IT ROT HERE.

just realised that i damn no life this june hols. normally i will at least go out and sing k or go shopping, but this time I DID NOTHINGGGGG.
sian):
im really v happy that sch hols are not extended so we can end jcts earlier. which means we can relax earlier.

my whole week has been spent with xuan at esplanade.

today:
hl: is that ______?
xx: omg go see !
(turns out that its ______)
xx:OMG TELL YURONG.
hl:(smses) yurong we saw _________!
yr: er okay... i think he going some concert ...
hl: whoa not bad you know his schedule so well
yr: -.-
hl: you dont so sad okay we saw him with some hot girly
yr: i emo alr. very sad. go cut my wrists alr
hl: jie ai shun bian
hl:cut alr let me see picture
yr: okay *sends picture*
hl --/--
hl: but i think you hotter than her.
yr: i know i very hot.
hl: cannot be hotter than me and xuan. we're damn skinny can. don't know why we can't grow fat.
yr: i am the cause of global warming
hl: we are the sun.
yr: the sun very big and round. ROUND.
hl: no we damn skinny. we're the core of the sun and the round thing is the fire around us.

and the rest of our smses went on like that.
we're cool that way (:

HAHA AMANDA GUESS WHO _____ IS.

No comments: