Sunday, July 26, 2009

I've lost the urge to bake recently.
Maybe because I'm quite pissed off with my oven. I WANT A NEW OVEN THAT IS RECTANGULAR AND BIG ENOUGH. Cos presently my oven is a microwave cum oven and that sucks cos EVERYTHING YOU PUT INSIDE HAS TO BE ROUND. i cannot put a square or rectangular baking pan inside (unless its really small) AND I HAPPEN NOT TO LIKE ROUND BAKING PANS. cos i like to cut stuff up into bars.
My mum is CONVINCED that our oven is good enough cos "My friend uses the same oven to bake pineapple tarts during Chinese New Year to sell" THATS COS SHE ONLY BAKES PINEAPPLE TARTSSSSS.

I want a new oven real bad. But i probably won't have time to bake with promos coming up in TEN WEEKS. And because my JCT results ARENT COUNTED IN PROMOS MEANS THAT I HAVE TO WORK EXTRA HARD DAMMIT. Im still a teeny bit unhappy with that fact but well, let it be a motivating factor !

Oh and a nice kitchenaid would be nice (: People go to the meyer shop in tampines 1 to look at the kitchenaids in the window. IN ALL COLOURS OF THE RAINBOW.
How can you not fall in love with them?

No comments: