Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Went swimming with xuan ytd !

haha our usual swimming date at hg swimming pool ! decided to make it a fortnightly thing COS WE MUST BE HEALTHY. and i must learn how to swim cos I ABSOLUTELY SUCK AT SWIMMING.
i cannot tread water. if i want to remain afloat i have to keep swimming.
and i can't breaststroke for nuts. DAMN HARD CAN although xuan kept trying to teach me.
then the others swimming like free. ): I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SWIM (well) .

what if one day i go some cruise or smth and the boat sinks like the titanic AND I CAN'T SWIM?! xuan have to come with me on every cruise and save me.

My first time in the deep pool heh. as in swimming the length of it omg.
WHY DID I STOP AT JUST ONE CERT ?!
its damn demoralising to see kids who are one fifth my size swimming better than me.

):
Napfa tmr! JUMP HANLE JUMP. if i jump well i can finally get a gold or smth. BAH

No comments: