Sunday, September 20, 2009



Random rants.

1) I hate studying. Okay maybe i don't hate studying but i hate studying for exams. Theres that stress of wanting to do well and fear of failing really badly so that sucks and I hate that feeling so yeah. But i guess thats what everyone feels too. Have to get at least C average and B for CLL if i wanna get my H3 CLL. ): And keep my scholarship.

2) PW sucks. Ah but the gahmen says we have to do PW and being good Singaporeans like we are means we follow what the government says. Xuan says that PW was initiated by some teacher from SA. AH THANKS AH MAKE OUR LIFE MORE MISERABLE. HAHAHHAHAHA i'm quite crazy now. But I have a quite cool PW group so we're gonna aim for our A! GO TJ018!!!!!

3) Titans is cool. I think coming into Teejay really changed me cos I really participated in things that i NEVER ever would join if i didn't go into TA. Things like Cheerleading ! (Which i've come to love, maybe its all the great people inside),House comm and Titans cos I'm simply not a sporty person. We've got a great team and thanks huangrui for chasing those people to get them to join (: Go ALPHA TITANS <3>

4) Its not good to have your brother study with you at Macs cos you'll be worried for him when he runs around and learn words like ..... from the guys. And that defeats the purpose of studying cos you won't be able to concentrate.

5) I wanted to make a list of the things i wanted to do after promos but I was like heck cos I won't follow the list.

6) I wish promos were a week earlier so they will end a week earlier.

7) Chineselit and econs on the same day. Sucks.

8) My blog's very pictureless.

9) I haven't met up with a lot of people in a damn long time.

10) On a positive note, after everything i get to go to yunnan OCIP and LEP trip to TAIWAN! WHICH IS LIKE THE BEST PLACE EVER.


No comments: