Friday, March 19, 2010

Mug rootbeer.

I'm blogging this when xuan is opposite me and we're mugging at bugis, where you feel so motivated to mug cos others are all mugging beside you.
Taking a break cos market structure is DAMN boring. And with all the curves AR TC SCREW YOU LA.
Anyway, NLB introduced the queue thingie and like you have to queue up to get into bugis studylounge in the morning. Kinda better in a way, so you don't have to rush in like a mad herd of cows.
At the rate we're mugging, we better do well for MCTs, right xuan?

Gonna dedicate one day to baking after MCTs. My cool oven omg new oven no more using of the microwave to bake YESSSS ! (leads to better efficiency, SEE LOOK AT MY ECONS BRAIN. )
Gonna bake cupakes with icing (yay for the first time in my life ! haven't really played around with icing before. )
:D

Oh and i wanna learn photoshop. Kinda sucks that I have my camera and that i don't use photoshop to post process them );

Okay shall TRY to revive this space after MCTs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omg hanle i was at bugis on 19march too!!! studying in starbux b4 tuition!!